Aircraft Research Association Ltd is a Centre of Excellence in Fluid Dynamics. It offers the complementary services of Computational Aerodynamics, Wind Tunnel Model Design and Manufacture, Experimental Aerodynamics and related Technology and Services. This combined service enables it to provide specialist input and high value to civil and military aerospace and related market projects from the very early design concept stages, right through to upgrades of in-service capability.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd. recognises that all activities, products and services within the defined scope of our environmental management system can cause impact on the environment. This policy is the main delivery mechanism for our strategic objective to contribute to a cleaner environment.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd is committed to:
- Complying with or exceeding applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects
- Setting of environmental aspects, objectives, targets and programmes
- Preventing pollution
- Reducing energy consumption
- Reducing waste disposed to landfill
- Recycling waste materials
- Designing products taking into account environmental aspects
- Procurement of activities, products and services considering the environmental impact
- Management review and reporting of environmental performance
- Achieving continual improvement through the development of environmental performance evaluation, indicators, management system and periodic audit
- Minimising any significant adverse environmental impacts through the use of integrated environmental management procedures and planning
- Setting an example of leadership in the field of environmental management
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst its employees and other stakeholders