Aircraft Research Association Ltd is a Centre of Excellence in Fluid Dynamics. It offers the complementary services of Computational Aerodynamics, Wind Tunnel Model Design and Manufacture, Experimental Aerodynamics and related Technology and Services. This combined service enables it to provide specialist input and high value to civil and military aerospace and related market projects from the very early design concept stages, right through to upgrades of in-service capability.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of its business and is committed to delivering products and services of the highest standard whilst being able to provide a high level of customer confidentiality and a flexible service to respond quickly and efficiently to the changing needs of its customers.
This policy has been written and endorsed by top management and complements our overall strategic plan of promoting continual improvement and thus Aircraft Research Association through our integrated management system is committed to:
- Maintaining, developing and continually improving the integrated management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Integrating recognised quality management best practice into our business operations.
- Setting quality objectives, targets and programmes
- Monitor our quality performance and implement improvements where appropriate
- Ensuring quality issues are maintained and underpinned through communication with our interested parties, reviewing the services we provide and updating accordingly
- Ensuring customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving greater customer satisfaction.
- Promoting quality standards amongst our employees and other stakeholders
- Undertaking regular reviews and audits to determine the success of our performance and the effectiveness of the systems
- Providing appropriate training and supervision to our employees such that they are able to perform their duties in a way that enhances employee knowledge and does not compromise our policy and objectives
- Ensuring all staff understand the requirements of the quality policy.
This policy is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure it is compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
4th June 2018