Aircraft Research Association Ltd is a Centre of Excellence in Fluid Dynamics. It offers the complementary services of Computational Aerodynamics, Wind Tunnel Model Design and Manufacture, Experimental Aerodynamics and related Technology and Services. This combined service enables it to provide specialist input and high value to civil and military aerospace and related market projects from the very early design concept stages, right through to upgrades of in-service capability.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of its business and is committed to delivering products and services of the highest standard. Aircraft Research Association Ltd also focuses on continual improvement to meet the evolving requirements of our clients. Our quality management system, operating within its defined scope and in accordance within ISO 9001:2008, provides the framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd provides a high level of customer confidentiality and a flexible service to respond quickly and efficiently to the changing needs of its customers.
It is the policy of Aircraft Research Association Ltd to:
- Integrate recognised quality management best practice into our business operations.
- Ensure customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving greater customer satisfaction.
- Constantly monitor our quality performance and implement improvements where appropriate.
- Make sure all personnel working for or on behalf of Aircraft Research Association understand the requirements of the quality policy.
- Implement staff training programs to raise awareness of quality issues and encourage their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Ensure quality issues are maintained and underpinned through communication with our suppliers, customers and staff, reviewing the services we provide and updating accordingly.
- Appoint a competent person to assist us in Quality Management including, where appropriate, specialists from outside the organisation;
- Continually improve our overall Quality performance through a series of programmes set to achieve the objectives of our formal Quality system;
- Judge the success of our performance and the effectiveness of the systems through regular reviews by the Senior Management Team;
- Review the policy annually to ensure that it continues to reflect the activities, products and services of the company