Aircraft Research Association Ltd is a Centre of Excellence in Fluid Dynamics. It offers the complementary services of Computational Aerodynamics, Wind Tunnel Model Design and Manufacture, Experimental Aerodynamics and related Technology and Services. This combined service enables it to provide specialist input and high value to civil and military aerospace and related market projects from the very early design concept stages, right through to upgrades of in-service capability.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd recognises activities, products and services within the defined scope of our environmental management system may cause an impact on the environment.
This policy has been written and endorsed by top management and complements our overall strategic plan of promoting sustainable business practices and thus Aircraft Research Association through our integrated management system is committed to:
- Maintaining, developing and continually improving the integrated Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Integrating the Health and Safety Management System into core business processes
- Setting Health and Safety objectives, targets and programmes
- Complying with or exceeding applicable compliance obligations and other requirements related to our business aspects
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace to prevent personal injury and ill health and damage to property through consultation and participation of our employees
- Carrying out assessments to identify and eliminate hazards and identify and reduce risks “so far as reasonably practicable” using the hierarchy of hazard control
- Promoting health and safety training and awareness amongst our employees and other stakeholders
- Making policy available to interested parties via our website and communicate to all persons working for or on behalf of the company.
This policy is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure it is compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
4th June 2018