We are looking to recruit a temporary Project Management Administrator/Coordinator to provide effective delivery of design and manufacture projects. Reporting to the Head of Project Management, the successful candidate must be a multi tasked and very organized individual used to working under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3 Month FTC, full time role.
Key purpose of the role:
• Able to monitor tasks to provide good situational awareness to PM to enable timely decisions.
• Work very closely with D&M operational management - in particular the Production Team Leader, Head of Model Manufacturing Centre (MMC), Production Engineers, Designers, and MMC Team Leaders.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Support PM team in helping to ensure parts lists for all D&M projects are updated every week.
• Support PM team in communications with team leaders focussing on ensuring team leaders get what support they need from projects when they need it – in close coordination with PMs, Production Team Leader, Production Engineers and Head of MMC.
• Assist PM team in resolving issues where appropriate.
• Support PM team in creation of progress reports for customers.
Essential skills and qualifications:
• Professionally qualified.
• Previous administrative experience ideally in a project based environment.
• Confident Microsoft Office user with strong numeric and algebra skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Detail oriented.
In addition the successful candidate must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• Ability to work and forge strong working relationships with team members, colleagues, customers and suppliers.
• Ability to work under pressure and with a proactive attitude.
• IT literate.
• Highly organized.
• Loyal, able to trust and support direct supervisors and line management.
• Driven and committed to improve own skills and be receptive to new ideas and ways of working.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a successful and established team operating in a world-class facility. In return, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
We offer competitive salaries for a basic 38 hour working week, with an aim to attract talented people with the skills and enthusiasm to help us succeed. Future salary growth is linked to performance and contribution.
• Pension & Life Assurance
Company matched contributions to a nominated personal pension scheme. Life assurance cover from first day of employment.
• Private Medical Insurance
Free to all employees and cover can be extended to family.
26 days annual leave (pro-rata), increasing to 29 days with longer service; in addition to Bank/Public Holidays.
• Car Parking
There is ample free, and secure, car parking on site.
The successful candidate must satisfy security clearance requirements, including 5 years continuous UK residency.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Aircraft Research Association Ltd is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer